Policies and Procedures
- We sell by the case and all products are delivered to us packaged, we do not open any cases therefore if a product is spoiled or damaged inside we would not be aware.
- It will be the school’s responsibility to inform us of any such damages/spoilage; a refund will be applied accordingly.
- We request pictures to be emailed to email@example.com of the spoilt product with product label and/or lot number or batch number or any other information that would help us convey the message to the manufacturer.
- In case of refund applicable, a credit memo will be emailed to school and applied to the following invoice.
- Once a credit memo or alternative product has been emailed or sent respectively to the school the product can then be disposed of by the school.
- We will not be able to collect the spoilt product till the next delivery cycle.
- Refunds will be applicable under the following situations: wrong product delivered, spoilt product delivered and/or damaged product delivered.
- Kindly refer to our product storage guidelines (freezer, fridge and room temp) provided on product information page for all products being ordered to avoid any spoilage/food wastage.
- We will not be responsible for any product that was stored in the wrong temperature or was not served before the expiration or BEST BEFORE date stated on the product by the school staff. No refund or return will be accepted in such a scenario.
- All products delivered are to be checked by the school admin/staff upon delivery while the driver is still there;once he leaves it becomes difficult for us to track any missing /wrong items delivered.
Exchange / Return Policy
- Only products that might have been delivered wrongly / damaged / spoiled can be returned or exchanged if available in stock within 24hrs.If not available an alternative can be sent with school’s approval.
- Alternatively if product exchange is not requested and a refund is requested then a credit memo will be applied to the next invoice. Please refer to our refund policy.
- Contact information of the person placing the order will be requested along with school accounts payable personnel if different from the person placing the order.
- If the person placing the order is planning to leave the role they must provide the new program coordinator’s contact information prior to leaving.
How to place an order :
- Orders will be accepted via text, email or through the order form on our website. Please refer to https://snax4schools.ca/order-form/
Order cut -off
- Order cut off- Wednesday 5pm for delivery for following Monday (Toronto) & Tuesday (Halton and Peel)
- Late order cut-off – Thursday 2pm
- For next day delivery order by 11am- (contingent upon product and driver availability)
- For same day delivery order by 9am- (contingent upon product and driver availability)
- Minimum order requirement for delivery for all areas is $200
- Free delivery for orders above $350
- Orders less than $200 will be charged a delivery fee of $7.99
- Late orders placed on Thursday by 2:00 p.m-$15
- Next day delivery fee $35- (contingent upon product and driver availability)
- Same day delivery fee -$60 (contingent upon product and driver availability)
Delivery: Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA):
26. An ETA will be emailed or texted to the school every Friday before 3pm for the following week’s delivery.
27. Next and same day delivery ETA’s might not be provided as these would be dealt case by case based on product and driver availability.Deliveries can not be guaranteed during school hours therefore school morning and/or night custodian contact information will be requested to make sure product is kept in the proper storage area.
- If there are any delays in the ETA our office / driver will inform the school office.
- Late deliveries might happen due to inclement weather, traffic jams, road accidents, delayed start, time to unload and keep products in the correct storage area inside the school. Please be patient as these factors are beyond our control and our drivers safety is our priority.
Receiving hours and doors / custodian contact information
Regular deliveries will be made during school hours.
- Samosa deliveries are made early in the morning starting from 6:45am till 9:30am.
- Morning custodian contact information is a requirement for samosa deliveries
- Next day and same day orders can not be guaranteed between school hours.
- Morning custodian and evening/night time custodian contact numbers are a requirement for rush orders of the next day or same day.
- School must provide door # or exact entrance information the delivery will be made from.
- School staff placing the order contact information will be private and confidential and only used for communicating order and delivery details.
- This information will not be shared with third parties outside Snax 4 Schools.
- School accounting information will be private and confidential and will not be shared with third parties.
39. All payments must be made biweekly (after 2 weeks ) of receiving the delivery.
40. Payments can be made via cheque payable to Snax 4 School Inc and mailed to 447 Harkin Place Milton, ON
41. Payments can also be made via E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
42. We do not accept credit card or debit card direct payments at the moment.
Support provided : Halal or not?
In case a school staff needs to inquire about the halal status of a food product being served to the students they are welcome to contact us and we help them investigate further by contacting the manufacturer.
All products carried by Snax 4 Schools Inc. are peanut and treenut free. School staff can check individual allergies against the ingredients list provided on the product information page.
Schools are responsible for checking the ingredients list against individual allergies prior to feeding the food to the kids.
Place An Order Online
Browse from our huge line of healthy products.